It only has been a few days, since I reminded you of Ptex being a promising solution for multi- resolution, uv- independent texture mapping. And guess what, developer Brent Burley just sent out a message that the Ptex library has been released as open source under the BSD license and is available starting today! So get your hands on, developers, we have been waiting for this! Burley´s full message including all links you need to start after the click.
inspiration meets information and both hang out at ’club animation’
- Cheap ICE Tricks #4: Deform!
- Loom: Online, Full Length
- Finally: Mobile Trailer is Online
- Cheap ICE Tricks #3: Unfold Cards
- Cheap ICE Tricks #2: CurveFlow
- Cheap ICE Tricks #1: Strands
- See you at Siggraph!
- FMX ICE Talk: Animating Strands
- Polynoid news: Website update, FMX talk
- Transforma and Yro: ASYNTHOME